1. Smarttool Trading SC Limited (hereinafter ‘the Company’) operating under the trading name
Axiatrade is a Seychelles investment firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority (“FSA”) of Seychelles with license number SD034. Smarttool Trading SC Limited is located at Suite 4F,
Global Village, Jivan’s Complex Mont Fleuri, Mahe, Seychelles.
2. The “Trading Bonus Scheme” (hereinafter ‘the Bonus Scheme’) Terms and Conditions is an integral
part of the Company’s Business Terms and Policies.
3. By opening an account on www.axiainvestments.com website, you accept and agree to also comply with the
terms of these terms and conditions. Moreover, by accepting the bonus terms through acceptance of the
Client Agreement, you are bound by its guidelines and provisions for the duration that your bonus is active.
B. Conditions of Eligibility
1. Subject to, and without prejudice to, all other Business Terms and Policies (as provided in the Client
Agreement), the offer is available to the Company’s Clients who have satisfied the Criteria for the offer
(“Eligible Clients”) as set out in the sections following hereinafter.
2. The Bonus Scheme is offered by the Company to Clients who have a real trading account with the
3. The Company, at its absolute discretion, offers the Bonus Scheme to any Client(s) as it deems
appropriate and for as long as the Company deems to provide it.
C. Eligible Clients – Terms
1. Only persons who can form legally binding contracts under the laws applicable in their country of residence
may participate in the Bonus Scheme. Without limiting the foregoing, participation in the Bonus Scheme is not
allowed for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age in their country of residence (“minors”).
If you are a minor, you may not participate in the Bonus Scheme.
2. Eligible Clients, who meet the criteria set forth herein are able to receive trading bonuses
a) Up to 50% of the Deposit Amount or $5000, whichever is the lowest.
3. In order to activate and credit the Account with Bonus Scheme all Eligible Clients need to
communicate with their account manager and verify their phone number.
D. General Terms
1. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours before any bonus is added to the account of an Eligible Client
who meets all of the criteria set forth herein.
2. The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion:
i. to decline registration of any participant in the “Bonus Scheme”; and
ii. disqualify any participant in the “Bonus Scheme” who abuse or attempts to abuse the operation of the
“Bonus Scheme”, or breaches these terms and/or any of the “Business Terms and Policies” set forth on
the Company’s website (i.e. Client Agreement).
Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequences of any trading bonus cancelation
or decline, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
3. The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to discontinue the offering of this “Bonus
Scheme” to any of its Clients, without having to explain the reasons. Such Clients will be informed via email.
4. Clients may opt-out from the “Bonus Scheme” whenever they wish at their own cost. Please send your
request to your dedicated account manager.
5. The Company reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the “Bonus Scheme” or any aspect of it at any
time. Prior notice of such changes will be given to Clients and the Company will post any such changes on its
website. It is recommended that participants in the “Bonus Scheme” consult these Terms & Conditions on the
Company’s website regularly. Please note that taking part in the “Bonus Scheme” constitutes acceptance and
agreement to abide by any such alterations, amendments and/or changes.
6. The Bonus applied to the Accounts of Eligible Clients in accordance with the rules set forth herein cannot
be transferred between other trading accounts maintained with the Company.
7. Any profits generated from the utilization of the Bonus Scheme is withdrawable.
1. All Eligible Clients are permitted to hold only one (1) Bonus Scheme Account per one (1) unique IP address.
Multiple registrations from the same IP are not permitted, nor multiple “Trading Bonus” Accounts register
with same personal details.
2. Participation of “Intermediaries/Related Parties” in the “Bonus Scheme” is prohibited. If the
registration and/or trading data of a participant in the “Bonus Scheme” corresponds with the
registration and/or trading information, including but not limited to IP address, of another participant
in the “Bonus Scheme”, the Company reserves the right to regard this matching as a reason for
immediate disqualification. For the purposes hereof, the term “Intermediary(ies)/Related Party(ies)”,
when used in these Terms & Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, shall mean to include
any person or entity bearing a relationship with any participant in the “Bonus Scheme”, including,
a) family members, such as brothers, sisters, spouses, ancestors, lineal descendants and collateral
b) person or entity, whom any participant in the “Bonus Scheme”, directly or indirectly through one or
more intermediaries, controls, or whom, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, is
controlled by, or is under common control with any participant in the “Bonus Scheme”; for purposes
of this definition, the term “control” (including, with correlative meaning, the terms “controlled by“
and “under common control with”), as used with respect to any participant in the “Bonus Scheme”,
shall mean the possession, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, of the power to
direct or cause the direction of management policies of such person or entity, whether through
ownership of voting securities or otherwise.
1. Any indication or suspicion, in the Company’s sole discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not
limited to risk free profiting), abuse (including but not limited to participant’s trading activity patterns that
indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from the credit trading bonus without being
genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation, cash- back
arbitrage connected to a Bonus or any other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify all
previously credited trading bonuses of the Eligible Client’s real Trading Account with the Company and/or
any and all transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, the
Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all
such Eligible Client’s real Trading Account with the Company, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such
participant. In these circumstances, the Company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus
cancelation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
2. In the event of internal transfers between trading Accounts with the Company, trading bonuses previously
credited will be canceled, and bonus will not be provided for the new account.
3. If in a 90-day period, you do not meet the required volume, your Bonus will be immediately canceled. The
required open volume is Bonus USD * 50,000. The volume required in order to be considered for the
calculation is the Volume generated (one side/open leg) on Any Asset.
4. The Company reserves the right to cancel (withdraw or remove) the active bonus of client, without any
previous notice, during the occurrence of either one of the following events:
i. when the client’s balance turns into zero and/or negative, (this means that the client has lost all his
funds and part or all of his credit); or
ii. the client’s floating net loss (Floating net loss = Floating Loss – Floating Profit) equals or exceeds his
In either event, the Company has the right to cancel (withdraw or remove) the active bonus of client,
without any previous notice, regardless of the client exposure (has open position or not).
5. The Active Bonus will get cancelled when the Company have reasonable grounds to believe that the Client/s
attempted to abuse the Company’s Terms and Conditions or the Bonus given to them (i.e. by engaging to
hedging strategies between 2 different accounts with active bonus).
G. Wagering requirements
1. Eligible Clients will be able to wager the bonus by meeting the open volume requirement (one side/open
leg) on any Asset of more than Bonus USD *50,000.
2. In case the Client receives an additional Bonus, the wagering conditions will be adjusted based on the total
amount of the Bonus.
For example: Client deposited 5,000 USD and received 2,500 USD Bonus, before wagering the first
bonus he deposits another 4,000 USD and receives an additional 2,000 USD Bonus → The volume
required to make in order for the Bonus to be withdrawable will increase from (2,500 * 50,000) US $
Volume 125,000,000 to (4,500 * 50,000) US $ Volume 225,000,000.
H. Governing Law
1. The “Bonus Scheme” terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of
Seychelles. Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms will be resolved by the Company in the
manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all
entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. If any of the “Bonus Scheme” terms were to be translated into a language other than English, then the
English version of these terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
CFDs trading involve a significant risk to your invested capital. Please read and ensure you fully
understand our Risk Disclosure, available at the Company’s website.